Belgian Customer Experience Associate
Description de l'entreprise
It is Ace & Tate’s mission to make glasses a fashion accessory instead of a medical instrument. We know how important it is to be able to change your look any time you want. We want to provide you with the possibility to match your frames with every occasion and all of your favourite styles. Therefore, we design quality frames at a fair price (€98 including prescription lenses, or €248 for varifocal), so you can continuously update your eyewear. And since we like to keep it simple, we’re not letting you pay for expensive license holders and retailers; you only want the high-quality design and manufacturing anyway.
Description du poste
This year Ace & Tate will expand even more in our fast growing Belgian market and therefore we are looking for a Belgian Customer Experience Associate (FT) to join our team. At Ace & Tate, the customer is at the centre of everything we do and our customer experience department is therefore one of the most important departments. Because our rapid growth this position offers a lot of opportunities to develop and grow. The position is directly available for 40 hours a week at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
As your core tasks you will communicate with our Belgian customers via e-mail, chat, social media, phone and in person. Are you the communicative, empathetic, and highly energetic Customer Experience Associate that we are looking for?
- Engaging directly with our Belgian customers, thus being the face and voice of our company
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors
- Developing a keen understanding of our service and frames to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions
- Respond to customer feedback in a creative and engaging way
- Continuously looking for improvements of our Belgian customer service.
- Are a talented communicator, a native (Flemish) Dutch speaker with a deep understanding of French and English
- Are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and supportive attitude throughout every customer interaction
- Are a strong and creative problem solver
- Are eager to learn and develop yourself and know when to ask for help
- Are organised and structured
- Live near Amsterdam or are willing to move here
- Can work flexible hours, possibly during evenings and weekends as well
- Love our brand and product!