Business Developer Travel Accessories And Umbrellas
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Renowned for breakthrough research, development and its commitment to innovation, Samsonite has since its inception excelled in a number of industry firsts, including the exclusive use of the revolutionary Curv® material in the luggage arena. Samsonite offers an extensive range of travel, business, kids, casual and personal accessory products to help travellers journey further, with ever lighter and stronger products.
Today, the Samsonite group establishes its leadership throughout the world, primarily under the Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, Hartmann, High Sierra, Gregory, Speck, Lipault and Kamiliant brand names as well as other owned and licensed brand names.
Description du poste
•Carefully defines reviews and adjusts the ideal multi-channel distribution strategy for the assigned products portfolio.
•Manages assigned product portfolio through every step of the product life cycle.
•Defines the marketing mix for the new products to respond to the consumer needs.
•Constantly identifies new business development opportunities to guarantee further business growth.
•Defines the correct price settings for the assigned category of products in line with the company strategy and competition.
•Carefully develops and closely controls the trade/promotional marketing plan for the assigned product categories.
•Constantly gathers and analyses relevant market and competition data to anticipate the consumer needs and ensure correct market positioning.
•Actively develops and coordinates an attractive VM programme.
•Presents strategy and product information to key internal and external stakeholders, in a clear and comprehensive way.
•Regularly visits local sales forces, field marketing teams and key accounts and attends trade shows to fully understand the customer needs and anticipate upcoming market trends.
•Supports the country management in the development of the country strategy
•Supports the local Marketing teams in the development of the marketing activities.
•Constantly acts as a key innovation player
Applicants should ideally:
• Have demonstrated successful experience in a European Travel Retail Department of a branded company.
• Possess first class verbal and written communication skills.
• Show the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
• Have excellent organisational and computer skills.
• Be pro-active and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a multicultural environment.
• Have the ability to influence and motivate, make decisions and take responsibility for own actions.
• Show strong abilities to analyze and anticipate market trends.
• Be highly customer oriented.
• Be a strong team player.
• Act as an ambassador of the brand
• Be multilingual excellent knowledge of English
Samsonite is offering you a competitive salary package together with a very nice working environment.