Chief Accountant For Calzedonia Group
Description de l'entreprise
Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market.
Founded in Italy in 1986, the Group has a network of more than 4,300 stores in over 45 countries and more than 32,900 employees worldwide.
The Group business is continuously growing with a full program of new store openings around the world.
The Belgian subsidiary is established in 2011 and located in Brussels. For our financial department we are looking for a:
Description du poste
-Coordination of the finance and administration department;
-General Ledger keeping, Statutory Accounts closing according to the local accounting rules and principles;
-Responsibility of VAT declarations, tax returns and other local obligations;
-Internal reporting and data-analysis to support the local management;
-Group reporting including IFRS based Financial Statement closing and managerial reporting (sales’ report, management income statement, financial forecast, yearly budget and forecast);
-Relationship with external partners (banks, auditors, tax advisor);
-Establishing internal procedures relevant to the company processes.
- At least 4-5 years-experience in the accounting and preparation of balance sheet and income statement, a previous experience in the retail market would be a plus
- Accounting, Finance or Business Administration graduated
- Good understanding of IAS/IFRS principles
- Fluent English both written and spoken with an excellent knowledge of French OR Dutch.
- Microsoft Office and primary applications
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Dynamic personality, team-oriented approach, good communicational and analytical skills, ability to meet strict deadlines, available for short business trips