Designer Intern - 6 Months as of March 2018
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Today, the Samsonite group establish its leadership throughout the world, primarily under the Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, Hartmann, High Sierra, Gregory, Speck, Lipault and Kamiliant brand names as well as other owned and licensed brand names.
Description du poste
•Supports the Design team in translating conceptual ideas into preliminary design prototypes and ensures that sketches, mocks-up, prototypes and supporting communication material are made available within timelines to the design, development and marketing teams.
•Constantly seeks inspiration through attending fairs, looking for trendsetters, going to libraries, attending fashion shows, reading magazines, etc.
•Constantly seeks innovation in products, materials and new techniques.
•Prepares design packages as final reference before launch to production.
•Under the close supervision of the Design Mgr, assists in any other design project as required.
• Have a first demonstrated successful experience in a branded consumer goods company.
• Have an excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Rhinoceros, Keyshot and Adobe Premier.
• Be proficient in English.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Think out of the box.
• Continuously pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Have excellent organisational and computer skills.
• Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
• Show strong creative skills.
• Show the ability to perform well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a multicultural environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Be a strong team player