Development & Sales Manager
Description de l'entreprise
Created 5 years ago, the company TB STYLE is active in the design and distribution of jewels and fashion accessories from the label MYA BAY.
Present in more than 500 points of sales across European and non-European countries, the brand is constantly developing and is looking to reinforce its team of 10 people.
The company is currently searching for a Development & Sales Manager, able to develop our brand selling network at international level.
Description du poste
•Develop the brand sales network with focus on international markets, mainly through Agents and Distributors
•Ensure a close follow-up of field agents and distribution companies
o(requires to travel 20-40% of the time)
•Define and meet the objectives with P&L responsibility as a COMEX member
•Manage the international sales department and recruit needed resources
•Analyze and identify market opportunities and further developments
•Participate in promotional activities of the company with its team (trade shows, events...)
•Be an ambassador of the brand through its brand image and company values
•Implement marketing strategies and action plans to enhance the sales and to increase the market penetration, the brand image and the loyalty of the company’s clients
•Develop and ensure a push communication towards clients
•Coordinate external PR consultants on all PR activities/action plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Result-oriented and customer-focused
- Strong interest and deep knowledge of the fashion, jewelry, watches or retail industry
- Fluency in English and French is essential
- International experience is a plus
- Ability to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Dynamic and open-minded, good team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The ideal candidate shall be interested in fashion and accessories, and be already active in an international Development & Sales Manager position. Our offices are located close to Liège, Belgium.
- A challenging position within a constantly growing and international company composed of dedicated and enthusiastic persons
- An opportunity to grow together with the company
- A competitive salary package for a full-time job
In the case you would fit with this job offer and are strongly interested in a new challenge, please send your Curriculum Vitae to Baptiste SIMON.