Description de l'entreprise
Levi Strauss & Co., a company founded in 1853 by a Bavarian immigrant Levi Strauss, is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in more than 100 countries.
There is no other company with a comparable global presence in the jeans and casual pants markets.
Our market-leading apparel products are sold under the Levi's® and Dockers® brands.
Description du poste
We are currently looking for a District Manager for the Belgian region
• Drive revenue and Ebit by achieving and exceeding KPI’s for a cluster of stores by demonstrating a business owner behavior.
• Build, develop and lead by example a high performing team of store managers, focusing on exceeding their business objectives. Deliver excellent and consistent Brand Standards of Customer service and shopping experience.
• Align operational practices on the best..
Ensure and check that the same standards, business practices and processes are in place in franchise stores.
• Spend major part of his time in the stores with the team, in order to :
- Recruit, Assess and Lead store management and provide them and store teams with direct and concrete feedback.Analyze, drive, monitor the store targets and KPIs, ensure they are known and in control of Store managers and that the roles and responsibilities are clearly set among the store staff team
- Identify business opportunities to increase store revenue and profitability, build and implement immediately action plan to seize them
- Ensure that the shopping experience is great for all customers to reinforce Brand image and increase conversion rate. Ensure Denim Leadership is embedded in stores.
- Know the visual merchandising standards and guidelines and ensure they are maintained at store level and work within the frame defined to react to business needs
• Act as a Brand ambassador and share this passion and knowledge with the store staff, by equipping the team with relevant training on the Brand, the company and the products and monitor that this assets are used in the relationship with our customers
• Supervise the consistent implementation of processes, guidelines and tools required by Levi’s to meet operational standards.
• Ensure the right stock coverage is in the stores and share feedback to Store Planning & Merchandising team on store grading and products needs when needed
• Support the Store Manager in maximizing his payroll costs and optimizing staff scheduling to improve staff productivity
• Check compliance in franchisee doors
• Achieve and exceed revenue targets for his own geographical area by :◦Adopting a 360 degrees approach and use to full benefit all the levers in order to build an effective synergy in the store : Visual Merchandising, product assortment, HR, …
◦ Supporting the expansion and portfolio management by optimizing, growing, closing and opening retail doors.
◦ Building very strong relationships with all key business partners : RD, VM, Marketing, Merchandising & Planning, teams in HR and in the affiliate
• Hire, develop and manage store managers passionate by the brand, sales oriented, focused on achieving targets.
• Coach on the shop floor and in specific 1 to 1 session Store Managers to develop their skills
• Provide store staff with trainings and product information to support them in telling stories to clients
• Train and share best practices with Franchisees’ DM to ensure compliance to Levi’s standards.
• Lead by example to ensure that Store team engage and inspire all clients with a distinct and personalized service, always keeping the KPIs to achieve in mind
• Develop high potential and high talents by assigning them on some specific projects, providing them with additional trainings, giving them more visibility in the affiliate and in HQ
• Develop effective and productive relations with Franchise partners.
• Ensure compliance with Levi’s processes, tools and standards
• Coach the franchised store manager if needed and requested by the Franchise partner
• Reinforce the link of the franchise partner with the company by acting as a Brand ambassador and providing additional background information about our products and our company
•70-80% (in store) 30%-20% (in office)
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position for a Fashion retailer, Youth or Lifestyle brand.
• A previous experience as a Store manager is a strong asset
• Retail background is mandatory
• Passionate about Retail and Fashion industry
• Used to manage remote store staff teams
• Pragmatic problem solving attitude
• Dynamic leadership skills with excellent communication – verbal and written
• Proven track record of positively impacting customer service and shopping experience
Job specific functional expertise
• Loves selling
• Expert in store mathematics, P&L and KPIs
• Extensive knowledge of denim is a strong asset
• Fluent in English to participate in international meetings
• Driving license can be mandatory (according to the geography)
•70-80% (in store) 30%-20% (in office)