e - Commerce Key Account Manager
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Today, the Samsonite group establish its leadership throughout the world, primarily under the Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, Hartmann, High Sierra, Gregory, Speck, Lipault and Kamiliant brand names as well as other owned and licensed brand names.
Description du poste
The incumbent will be part of the European Digital and E-Commerce team and will be responsible for managing and developing the European online key accounts for each brand of the Samsonite Group. Reporting to the Digital & Ecommerce Director, he/she will build and maintain excellent relationship with our online key accounts customers, Country Managers, the marketing product team and any other internal and external party.
•Continuously develop and optimize sales and profitability of each E-Commerce key account, more specifically the Amazon account.
•Further enhance development of strategic partnerships through new e-concessions across Europe.
•Constantly optimize product assortments and merchandising activities on the partner’s websites.
•Define and manage sales promotions & animations calendars in close cooperation with each European country.
•Closely monitor orders, analyze sales results in details and improve KPI’s.
•Lead and effectively conclude annual negotiations about terms & conditions.
•Work closely with Amazon Media Group to launch online media campaigns.
•Follow up operational efficiency ( Stock, logistic and delivery methods)
•Compile and submit detailed and transparent weekly and monthly reports related to the key account activities to the senior management team through Newsletters, meetings and presentations.
•Organize regular meetings with his/her team and the GM to review sales performance, product development, sales goals, and profitability.
•Proactively identify developing opportunities for new online & e-commerce partnerships.
•Build strong and collaborative relationships with the rest of the team and other departments.
- Demonstrate online and e-commerce expertise.
- Prove some successful experience with online key account management
- Possess very strong selling skills & techniques.
- Have excellent organisational and computer skills.
- Be pro-active and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a multicultural environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Possess strong analytical, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Constantly be objective oriented, motivating and well structured
- Be self-confident, independent and very well organized.
- Be an enthusiastic extravert team member.
- Be customer focus.
- Demonstrate passion for the brand.
Samsonite is offering you a competitive salary package together with a very nice working environment.