European Digital Manager For Lipault
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Today, the Samsonite group establish its leadership throughout the world, primarily under the Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, Hartmann, High Sierra, Gregory, Speck, Lipault and Kamiliant brand names as well as other owned and licensed brand names
Created in 2005, Lipault has built a distinctive positioning amongst the other brands from the Samsonite group. From handbags to travel bags, briefcases and suitcases, Lipault has established itself as the colourful Parisian bag brand, particularly seducing for a feminine audience. Lipault has recently accelerated its international development and is now available in more than 50 countries, with flagship stores and the most famous department stores. Obviously, such ambitious expansion will also be done through new Digital initiatives and a strong E-commerce growth.
Description du poste
The incumbent will be part of the European Digital and E-Commerce team and will be responsible for enhancing the e-commerce performances of Lipault brand. Located in our European HQ in Belgium, she/he will run new digital projects and maintain close relationship with the Lipault Brand team based in Paris, with all country teams, and any other internal and external party.
•Ensure that the strategic input defined by the Lipault brand team is carefully translated online, with great brand consistency
•Adjust the brand digital strategy and leverage its e-commerce potential
•Improve the E-commerce performance with merchandising initiatives
•Plan, execute, and measure user experience experiments and conversion tests
•Regularly measure and report performance of sales KPIs and ROI of the actions
•Define the brand online content plan with the Brand team
•Proactively lead new media and sales partnerships for e-commerce
•Manage online campaigns to raise brand awareness, interest and conversion
•Coordinate social media activities and influential marketing, with in-depth community management
•Grow and maintain the CRM Database, from an Omnichannel perspective
•Continuously develop the profitability of E-Commerce within our Omni-channel strategy
•Closely support the Key European countries
•Proactively reports observed best digital practices and consumer behavior
•Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Applicants should ideally:
• Demonstrate 2-4 years’ successful experience in e-commerce and online marketing
• Have affinity with eCommerce and building A-brands in Europe.
• Having a lifestyle or fashion marketing knowledge is a plus.
• Demonstrate a successful experience with Google Analytics, Adwords and Google Display Network; (Google Certified is an advantage).
• Have excellent organisational and computer skills and tools knowledge: Excel, SAP, CRM is a big plus.
• Know how to set up campaigns or partnerships and be able to optimize the ROI
• Be familiar with community management on Facebook and Instagram
• Be pro-active, operational and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a multicultural environment.
• Be flexible and mobile, as regular business trips to Paris might be forseen
• Have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Possess strong analytical, negotiating and influencing skills.
• Constantly be objective oriented, motivating and well structured
• Be self-confident, independent and very well organized.
• Be an enthusiastic extravert team member.
• Be consumer focused.
• Demonstrate passion for the brands.