Franchise Development Manager Belgium
Description de l'entreprise
My client is French retailer of accessories serving customers around the world.
In order to reinforce their business and their team in Belgium they are looking for a Franchise Development Manager (M/F) ideally based in Brussels.
Description du poste
As Franchise Development Manager you will report to the Commercial Director.
You will actively participate in the network development of the franchises in Belgium.
You main missions :
* To implement the development plan while identifying the key regions to prospect
* Network development : to identify and select the applicable partners matching the target profile to present and argue the brand in order to convince the potential partners
* Conduct analysis to inform long-term franchise planning that aligns strategies across businesses to ensure optimisation of revenue streams
* Serve as project manager for franchise planning, marketing implementation and sales execution (including store opening) to ensure alliance with the brand strategy, goals and objectives
* Build and foster strong relationships with content partners and Franchise teams across Belgium
Our client offers a challenging position within a well-known and solid company, constantly increasing and investing for growth.
Finally, you will receive a comfortable salary package.
* First and successful experience in Franchise Development or District Manager roles
* Expert, engaging presentation skills (verbal and written)
* Excellent communication skills and confident presence Strategic thinker
* Highly flexible (80% on the field) and adaptable to changing priorities with the skills to work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong organisational and planning skills
* Ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels across an organisation
* Comfortable to solve problem and to deliver solutions
* Bilingual French and Dutch with an outstanding English knowledge