Junior Category Manager Disney & Kids
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Today, the Samsonite group establish its leadership throughout the world, primarily under the Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, Hartmann, High Sierra, Gregory, Speck, Lipault and Kamiliant brand names as well as other owned and licensed brand names.
Description du poste
The incumbent will be part of the European Marketing Team reporting to the Brand Manager Kids & Teens. He/she will fully support the Brand Manager by providing operative and strategic professional assistance.
He/she will build and maintain an excellent relationship with the Brand Manager, Communication Team, R&D, Demand and Supply team, the European markets, external suppliers and any other internal and external parties.
•Operatively coordinate new product launches: Coding memos, samples, prices, sales tools.
•SKU management: very carefully manage all product assortments through their entire life cycle from Phase in to Phase out.
•Deliver information to the forecasting and supply team on SKU level for key lines.
•Assist the Category Manager in correctly defining prices, through assortment analysis and competitor’s analysis, to ensure a correct market positioning.
•Provide transparent answers to requests from the field on products and pro-actively communicate new product developments.
•Provide detailed professional ad hoc analysis and transparent reports to fully support the company strategic decisions.
•Gather detailed and relevant information from local markets through permanent communication with the field.
•Participate in the creation of marketing briefs and a strong affinity to product development.
•Provide any other general administrative support to the Marketing Department.
- Have excellent organisational and computer skills, including very good knowledge of Excel.
- Possess excellent knowledge of English and the knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
- Continuously pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be driven with a strong desire to succeed, with a can-do attitude.
- Show the ability to perform well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a multicultural and changing environment.
- Act as an ambassador of the brand(s).
Samsonite is offering an exciting professional challenge and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.