Mac Store Manager - Pro Store Antwerp
Description de l'entreprise
M•A•C (Make-up Art Cosmetics) is leading brand of professional cosmetics and was created in Toronto, Canada in 1984. The company’s popularity has grown through a tradition of word-of-mouth endorsement from makeup artists, models, photographers and journalists around the world.
Description du poste
The Retail Manager is responsible of generating sales by coaching their team, providing outstanding customer service to each visitor, and maximizing profits by controlling expenses.
The Retail manager is considered to be an entrepreneurial business owner, taking decisions with a long-term vision in mind. Strategic skills are required to set a business plan for the POS and to be able to execute this strategy by following-up on monthly action plans.
We are looking for a hands-on business manager, wanting to drive the store to guarantee a 5 STAR service destination for all visitors to be welcomed at. On-the-floor coaching & Leading by example is required 80% of contract hours.
Other duties include but are not limited to; development of the Assistant Manager or Third Key in management responsibilities and protecting company assets. The Retail Manager must develop strong working relationships with their retail partner store or mall management (as applicable); AT&D of their region, and head office support departments.
1. Customer Service
• Ensure staff is capable of delivering consistent, excellent service in accordance with our standards.
•Provide staff with constant coaching and feedback on client welcoming, body language, selling skills.
•Develop and utilize CRM
•Ensure consistent dramming and sampling
•Ensure each customer is navigated through the different options of the store and encourage to touch – and play in set-up play areas
2. Coaching & Development
•Recruit, hire and develop top Artist and management professionals. Conduct regular coaching sessions to communicate objectives, set goals and follow up on progress
•Perform thorough and timely staff reviews (evaluations)
•Plan in and follow-up on monthly 121’s with team members (kit forms)
•Create and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive communication, professionalism and creativity at all times
•Communicate and engage the team in local (market) strategy
3. Sales Performance
• Organize local initiatives to attract and convert traffic to POS
• Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales and profit goals
•Identify KPI opportunities with main focus on conversion rate and productivity
•Set individual sales/transactions targets per day for each staff member
•Determine and communicate individual and team sales goals and hold staff accountable for results
•Analyze and review goal attainment and develop strategies to improve performance.
•Maintain appropriate inventory levels.
•Develop local (door) services strategy
• Roll-out locally adapted merchandising based on local (door) customer preferences, highlighting bestsellers and hero products
•Take ownership on 123 events planning and execution
•Control all store expenses within budget guidelines. Manage cash procedures and established security policies.
•Execute new launch displays, collateral placement, etc.
•Adhere to all company policies and procedure.
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Proficient in Microsoft office applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview