Description de l'entreprise
Samsonite is the worldwide leader in superior travel bags and luggage, combining notable style with the latest technology and the utmost attention to quality and durability. For 100 years, Samsonite has leveraged its rich heritage to create unparalleled products that fulfil the travel and lifestyle needs of the sophisticated traveller.
Description du poste
•Is responsible for the timely coordination of all Trade Marketing related initiatives:
oAssisting in developing sales & marketing materials/tools.
oCreating pricelists, order forms & newsletter.
oUpdating product calendar & dealer locator.
oTranslating catalogues & contents of the web shop.
oSupporting SIS projects for all distribution channels.
oOrdering marketing material: product samples, POS material, etc
oMerchandising of showroom.
•Continuously delivers professional marketing support to the Sales Force, the Retail Team, PR agencies & customers.
•Maintains irreproachable up to date product knowledge.
•Constantly prepares & updates transparent monthly statistics.
Applicants should ideally:
• Education level: bachelor in Marketing.
• Have excellent organisational & computer skills.
• Continuously pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities in a deadline driven- environment.
• Be a strong team player & be highly customer oriented.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrate passion for the lifestyle sector.
• Be bilingual Dutch/French with very good knowledge of English.