Merchandising Stock & Allocation Controller
Description de l'entreprise
LolaLiza est une société belge de vêtements tendances pour une femme active. Aujourd’hui, nous avons plus de 100 magasins répartis à travers la Belgique, le Luxembourg, les Pays-Bas et la France. Les valeurs clés de notre marque en pleine croissance sont la simplicité, la réactivité et l’esprit d’entreprendre. Nous attachons une valeur toute particulière à chaque individu contribuant à cette évolution et nous nous efforçons de renforcer nos équipes avec les meilleurs professionnels du marché.
Description du poste
As a Merchandising Stock and Allocation Controller you are one of the key figures working in the merchandising and allocation team. You will be closely working with the buying teams, our LolaLiza stores and e-commerce department, logistics and marketing.
If you like working in a fast moving, dynamic, fashion environment and you like to deploy your analytical and commercial skills, our job offer will be appealing to you.
Your key tasks as a Merchandising Stock and Allocation Controller are:
You manage and supervise the parameters of stocks in stores and adjust where necessary by allocating extra merchandise or transferring merchandise out.
You make recommendations regarding top sellers and never out of stock product line replenishment and push allocations on product level where you see selling opportunities
You prepare reports for the weekly operational commercial meetings in which you are an active participant
You organize and play a key role in the administrative organization of commercial actions, the build-up of stocks for new store openings or re-openings after refurbishment and you prepare the markdown lists
You streamline the communication and organization of all commercial decisions on pricing, quality issues, transfers, inventories, …
You are the responsible person to consolidate and transmit the vital sales feedback coming out of our stores towards our buying and marketing department
Store visits are needed to enforce your ‘touch’ with the market and local store conditions
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch, French and English
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You love to work in a fashion environment and in retail
- You have a passion for merchandising and the allocation of products
- You have a good Windows Office knowledge and are able to create pivot tables in Excel
- You are well organized, flexible and stress resistant
- You are a good communicator and like to take up an active role within a team
- Driving for results is important to you