Operations Manager (Back of House Manager)
Description de l'entreprise
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Description du poste
As our Operations Coach your role is crucial to the effective running of the store.You will be focused on profit and loss control, customer satisfaction and shrinkage results by overseeing operational aspects.You will drive and inspire your back-of-house team to process stock efficiently and to ensure that the back of house environment mirrors the unique energy, passion and innovation our consumers experience on the shop floor.
•Managing all daily activities with the operational and back of house areas of the store, including cash office, H&S policy and procedures, stock flow and loss prevention, product management, scheduling and planning
•Lead, coach drive and inspire associates within a designated area
•Identify issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
•Assist the Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years retail experience (including a proven track record in retail operations), or 4 years retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 1 years management experience
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and developing people
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to use retail business systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed