Product Developer t - Shirts & Sweatshirts (Temporary Contract)
Description de l'entreprise
For over 20 years, Bellerose offers casual fashion clothing for men, women & children.
Born from a passion for authentic, its products reflect the style and requirements of those who are cosmopolitan, urban and informal. The company is presented in Belgium and abroad through its own flagship stores and a network of high-quality multi-brand partners.
Working at Bellerose offers you an exciting yet rigorous and precise world where every detail counts. Join us and share our value: authenticity, sharing, respect for individuality, simplicity, proactivity and creativity.
Description du poste
To replace our team member who’ll be on a maternity leave, we are currently looking for a PRODUCT DEVELOPER T-shirts & sweatshirts to join our team.The product developer responds to the Operations director. He/She translates the designs of circular knit (t-shirts / sweatshirts for women, kids and men) from styling into technical drawings, using a drawing-program such as illustrator / kaledo. During the phases of development and production in cooperation with the stylist, the product developer establishes the technical product-specifications and follows up the carrying out of the proto’s, salesman-samples and size set-samples.
- You have a technical fashion degree (Bachelor);
- You have a first experience (min 2 years is mandatory) in apparel product-development of woven, knit or circular knit regarding finishing-techniques and fittings (Men, Women, kids);
- You have a strong technical knowledge of fabrics and materials. You have a good color view ;
- You have strong administrative skills, a good knowledge of MS Office suite and a good personal organization;
- You have a good knowledge of Adobe-Illustrator or Kaledo ; you are also used to work with ERP and PLM software programs;
- You are a team player and can communicate easily with colleagues, clients, partners…;
- You are analytic and have a keen eye for details and strong overview
- You are fluent in English and French, knowledge of Dutch is an asset