Description de l'entreprise
Since 1852, Hästens has been committed to crafting the best sleep. The skilled craftsmen at our factory in Sweden have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand using only the best natural materials. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life. With operations in 37 countries and over 270 partners in Europe, Asia and the USA, the small family-owned company has grown into a global producer and retailer of premium beds.
We are on a mission to improve people’s quality of life and we are looking for a Sales Associate joining our retail team in the Belgium, working in our store in Brussels. As a Sales Associate in a Hästens store you will work together with a passionate team, driving sales and creating the best possible environment for customers to experience quality sleep; offering a world-class service in line with our brand’s premium identity. We believe working with the world’s leading brand of premium sleep is an exciting opportunity.
Description du poste
Key areas of responsibility
•Relentlessly driving sales and pushing to exceed goals and targets
•Passionately care for customer’s satisfaction and loyalty, striving to build long lasting relations with customers
•Driving in-store activities and merchandising, as well as finding new business opportunities beyond these
•Being an ambassador for the Hästens brand at all times, representing the company and the brand in a professional manner
•Managing all retail store administration task effectively (order, delivery, inventory)
We are looking for a retail and sales professional with 2-4 years’ experience with proven positive sales results. You have an eye for premium marketing and merchandising, and thrive in organizing in-store events. You understand the importance of working weekends in retail and are flexible to do so. As a person, you are highly self-driven, positive, flexible and open-minded.
- Experience from furniture sales or home design experience is a merit
- You have a strong passion for premium sales, merchandising and customer service
- You are able to balance between pushing sales and having the patience to build long term customer relationships
- You are a social networker with people skills that are happy to seek and approach new business opportunities
- You want to be part of a high-performing retail team and always strive for being an active and inspiring team player
- You have excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- You are fluently speaking French and have excellent English& Dutch communication skills
- You are computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, Sales system etc.)