Description de l'entreprise
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in 1992 in Paris. An artist and a craftsman with a passion for shoes, he is now considered to be one of the most influential fashion designers of his time. Louboutin’s collections combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like none other. Since the brand’s launch, his creations have been immortalized in museums, on fashion week runways, red carpets, and in pop culture around the world. As a result, the Christian Louboutin brand name and his signature red sole are now among the most valuable trademarks in the fashion industry.
Description du poste
In our Belgian Store, under the leadership and guidance of Management, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, building and maintaining a loyal client base, providing clients with product knowledge, informing clients of new arrivals and working as part of a team to meet individual, boutique and brand objectives.
•Attending and participating in all training events such as sales techniques, sales ceremony or product knowledge trainings.
•Providing exceptional standards of customer experience, surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity by following all steps of the Christian Louboutin Sales Ceremony.
•Demonstrating and reflecting the luxury brand image through the service you deliver, your positive and professional attitude, personal grooming, dress code and through the expected standards of behaviour.
•Responding to all client queries and issues in a professional, effective and timely manner. This of course includes managing return items or damages for example.
•Demonstrating competent awareness of our overall business performance and the surrounding market/industry.
•Actively striving to achieve key performance indicators, in order to improve boutique/concession results and reaching individual and store targets.
•Awareness of the business strategy, engaged in prioritising the appropriate products or alternatives for successful sales results.
•Developing detailed and extensive knowledge of all products and our brand culture and DNA, in order to provide exceptional customer service and to build sales.
•Be an expert in product information, including knowledge of the influence of the design, the construction and craftsmanship of the product, the materials utilised, and how to care for the product.
Relationship Building & Customer Relationship Management
•Building and maintaining quality relationships with clients, resulting in strong sales performance.
•Ensuring loyalty to the brand by development of these relationships through personal interaction and active clientelling.
•Driving CRM in your location and maintenance of your client file/book.
•Demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing your client base and client spend including outreach to clients for events such as private sale, in store events or new product/collection launches.
•A proactive member of the team, working towards achieving tasks set and to meeting the store targets and goals.
•Partner effectively and collaboratively with all team members to contribute to a professional and rewarding workplace culture.
•Assisting the management team alongside fellow colleagues to support with the daily operations or back office activities of the location.
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
- Proven experience in a luxury retail or service environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to follow all steps of the Christian Louboutin Sales Ceremony and able to adapt to the pace of the environment managing up to 3 customers at any one time for example.
- Strong clientelling skills in order to ensure client contact is maintained engaging them in a long term professional and loyal relationship
- Management of client communication in a luxury way, respecting our guidelines on social networks such as whatsapp, Instagram for example.
- Be a consistent ‘Top Seller’ and able to analyse own KPI and sales results and react accordingly to achieve personal and store results to demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Where or when there is no specific cashier, management of cash processes as required. Experience in cash handling procedures.
- Where or when there is no specific stock assistant able to receive products delivery, enter the products in the system, store and sort the products, tidy the stock room maintain high level of service for other members of the team and corporate functions
- Excellent attention to detail, in order to support the needs of the business and to provide a polished and professional service.
- Ability to create an authentic warm reception for all clients and demonstrate a humble attitude to ensure the most professional and positive environment.
- Honest and transparent. Ability to handle personal information relating to colleagues and clients with the upmost discretion.
- Strong brand awareness and able to protect the business strategy and plans, maintaining confidential business information as required.
- Ensuring that information such as personal salary information is kept strictly confidential and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) and strong interpersonal skills. Able to build strong, authentic relationships with clients and to partner with fellow team members whilst supporting and working effectively with the management team.
- Articulate and confident to interact appropriately and professionally with clients in order to maximise sales.
- Motivated and committed with a ‘can do’ positive attitude. Able to meet the demands of a busy boutique/concession with high energy levels and a determination to achieve a strong sales record.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and willing to perform varied tasks depending on the needs of the business. Proactive, dynamic and have a willingness to learn and develop.
- Excellent, brand appropriate personal appearance – smart with a sense of individual style and adhering to the uniform guidelines.
- Adaptable and flexible. Must be comfortable with change and willing to adapt as required to the needs of the business. Be available to cover shifts if required to support the team and location.
- Effective time management skills. Must be punctual and reliable, able to perform tasks within the required timeframes.
- Must adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times and act with a sense of corporate responsibility, representing the brand appropriately at all times, including on social media.
- Open-minded to diversity internally and externally – ready to work with different people and to serve different types of customers with respect and without bias
- Passionate about his/her own career development and self-awareness of areas of improvement.