Senior Merchandiser And Sales Analyst
Description de l'entreprise
Fondée en 1829, la maison Delvaux est la plus ancienne maroquinerie de luxe au monde. Le succès de ses collections tient au savoir-faire exceptionnel, au choix des cuirs de la meilleure qualité et à un design d'une élégance à la fois intemporelle et contemporaine.
Description du poste
Part of International Merchandising and Sales Analysis team, you will oversee the forecasting process and coordinate local merchandisers to optimize sales and stock within financial guidelines. You will also consolidate and analyse boutique and product performance and worldwide price positioning.
I. Forecasting and order management
Overseen the forecasting process and coordination of HQ involved departments and local merchandisers according to the intern schedule.
- Consolidate pre-forecast analysis on a product and area/boutique level and optimize automatic reporting.
- Interaction with product department to synthetize guidelines and support the work of each area
- Back and forth with local merchandisers to respect guidelines and taking into account local specificities.
- Progressive consolidation of worldwide forecast and regular update with Supply Chain and Product department.
Proactive management of worldwide orders according to boutique and product performance and following updated delivery planning information.
- Forecast revision according to budget updates
- Drive worldwide stock balancing
- Delivery planning follow up and cancellations coordination
- Boutique openings updated schedule and impact on orders
II. Sales Analysis & reporting
- Consolidation of sales data and comments from all areas to issue a synthetic weekly commercial analysis
- Analyse sales data and comments from all areas and product analysis to issue a detailed monthly commercial report (quantitative and qualitative)
- Dashboard implementation to follow up best-sellers and seasonal product performance, and analyse stock levels.
- Regular worldwide competition check and analysis
- Seasonal exchange rate and positional recommendation
- Issuing seasonal price lists for all markets
A total of approx. 7 years of experience including a first significant one of approx. 3 years in a similar function (high end or luxury environment).
Strong analytical skills and excellent knowledge of excel
Luxury affinity, leadership, proactive and flexible, team player
French and English