Store Manager - Antwerp
Description de l'entreprise
Retail premium luxury brand.
Description du poste
As an ambassador of our brand, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Coordinate and supervise a sales team.
- Promote the high-end image of the brand internally and externally.
- Ensure that the sales team is appropriately trained on a day-to-day basis.
-Participate in the recruitment of new staff members and reach and attract the best applicants.
Sales and Inventory:
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service.
- Welcome and assist our high-end customers.
- Retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalised advice.
- Achieve the targets set and increase revenue by making our products attractive.
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team.
- Manage inventory and stock replenishment.
- Ensure that our store runs smoothly.
- Ensure that the shop floor is organised and our products are arranged according to the instructions of the senior management.
This is a non-exhaustive list.
You are enthusiastic about fashion and have a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
You demonstrate a good sense for business and have an excellent sense for customer service. You are able to supervise and motivate a team and are willing to take on challenges.
Solid retail and management experience candidates only. References and contact details must be mentionned on CV.
You speak Dutch fluently.
Please send your resume in English