Trainer And Make - up Artist
Description de l'entreprise
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
Description du poste
•Support Training Manager to implement national training strategy and to measure the impact.
•Animate training sessions focused on Make – Up.
•Support at pos on key periods for Make – Up services and sell – out.
•Ambassador of the Dior Make – Up on Belux Market and expert of the category.
Training Sessions (60%)
•Animate in-class Make – Up training sessions: integration, product, expertise, Dior Art of Selling.
•Apply Dior pedagogical approach to develop Beauty Consultants engagement and expertise.
•Provide efficient coaching focused on cross- selling methods and product application.
•Ensure quality of theoretical and practical knowledge transfer, specially through Make – Up services.
•Ability to ensure trainings on other categories: Fragrances, Skincare and Brand.
Project management (40%)
•Contribute to translating, adapting and proof-reading training material to local needs
•Track field training actions and e-learning results if relevant
•Be proactive in proposing actions to improve service
•Contribute to cost optimization and planning
•Project leader on all make – up training partnerships with retailers
•Conduct store visits with retail teams to check the correct understanding and application of the training concepts, identify possible issues and need, and coach the teams providing specific “make – up tips”.
•Ensure make – up services, animations and sell – out at top pos during key periods
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with ability to conceptualize
- Strong presentation and listening skills
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Analytical and synthetic, organized, with clear ability to manage priorities
- Customer and business - oriented and focused on sales
- Autonomous, proactive and strong team – player
- Inspirational on the Dior brand, ability to federate and engage around Dior Make – Up.
- Make – Up addict, specialized in product knowledge and application
- Able to give basic training in other categories (Fragrances and Skincare)
- Strong experience in training including delivery of training
- Ability to provide relevant feed-back
- Computer (power point, Word and Excel)
- Strong affinity with perfumes and cosmetics
- Good understanding of retail environment
- Bilingual French and Dutch. Fluent in English
- Training Manager
- Field Coach Trainer