'Digital' Marketing And Communication Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANTWERPEN
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Description de l'entreprise
Description du poste
You will be closely working with the sales manager and the design team.
• Community management, social media, web shop and third-party platforms
• Implement (paid) marketing strategies based on commercial targets form concept to execution
• Manage marketing budget and efficient return on investment
• Analyze and track campaign performance
• Report efficiently on campaign performance and website traffic
• Set up of visual tools both for press and sales (product launches)
• Coordination of events (fashion shows, web events, retail marketing)
• Liaison with external press offices
A sense of initiative and properly passionate by the industry.
Creative mind but also able to work in an operational environment.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business management
An experience of 2 tot 3 years in the field of online marketing in a high-end fashion or marketing business.
You have a superior understanding of the social media universe including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
You have a good understanding of Google analytics, SEO, CRO, Google AdWords and Facebook ad manager
You have strong writing skills in both Dutch and English
You have a good knowledge of the Adobe package and MS Office package
You are flexible, you adapt quickly to new situations and see where help is needed.