Assistant Store Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Tailor&Fox operates at an International Level, with offices in Milan (HQ), Rome, Copenhagen, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Description du poste
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
The best Candidate is a person with deep passion for Fashion and Luxury, with at least 3 years direct experiences in managing a store and coordinating people in an international environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide exceptional Customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting Customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of products, as well as of the brand history and heritage.
• To build and strengthen relationships with Customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the Customers at ease.
• To contribute to the Store Team will be key to accomplish the goals set by the Management and to maintain Visual standards and general maintenance.
• To assist and to train the sales staff in order to ensure outstanding Customer services.
• To ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with Company policies and procedures.
• To analyse and to provide sales reporting and to monitor KPI’s.
You must be ideally fluent in English, French and Dutch (knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus) and you must have a good knowledge of the Brussels Market.
Place of work: Brussels centre.