Back Office Manager
Description de l'entreprise
SMETS group is currently looking for an enthusiastic Back Office Manager responsible for the team that manages the data and IT stock through Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Description du poste
-Responsible for the day-to-day Back Office support of a large international retailer, including the coding of merchandise, preparing labels, dispatching to shops, assisting e-commerce.
-Responsible for supplier relationships: tracking orders for assured delivery on specific dates, handling shipping inconsistencies, order confirmation errors, and quality assurance (SAV).
-Regularly interacting with the purchasing department to confirm orders.
-Responsible for managing rotating and annual inventories.
-Able to regularly provide metrics (flow rate, delivery reports, sales statistics).
-Capable of providing advice on the best use of ERP functionality, as well as reviewing procedures and streamlining current processes.
-Work with the sales and logistics department.
-As leader of the team, strong interpersonal skills are required. Daily interactions with various teams requires a flexible personality that manages numerous projects at once.
-Able to make effective decisions, provide coaching and training.
-Able to perform other related tasks assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- 5 years of Back Office experience including the operation and architecture of an ERP or Big Four experience.
- Professional experience within a retailer or wholesaler group is a plus.
- ADVANCED knowledge of MS Excel and mastering the use of business tools such as Outlook and Word - The candidate will be tested on Excel functions during the first interview.
- Multitasking and able to efficiently organize work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in team management, positive attitude and ability to motivate others, ability to prioritize and delegate effectively.
- Ability to handle stress and quickly find creative solutions.
- Flexible to accommodate peaks and troughs in the workload.
- Bilingual French and English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Creativity - must have the ability to think beyond standard operating procedures and suggest alternative workflows, must be able to look beyond the obvious; bring innovative new solutions to match system optimisation with best business practices.
- Work independently, with little supervision while understanding the need to communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees.
- Excellent analytical skills, data preparation for internal and external reports.
- Accounting concepts are a plus.