Benelux Education Manager
Pays : Belgique
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : MACHELEN
Catégorie : RH - Formation
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Drive and accelerate e-learning
- Transform and elevate the education journey
- Overall responsible for building sales and consumer experience capabilities within the field sales teams.
- Manage the education team of multi-brand product trainers and skills & development trainers, education coordinator
- Primary contact to EMEA and adapt international programs to local needs/relevancy
- Develop retailer specific & affiliate specific programs including selling, services and coaching - instore or via digital channels
- Build strong relationships with retailer counter parts
- Ensure strong Brand DNA to drive brilliant brand execution in store.
- Responsible for building and managing Education Cost Budget per brand
- Lead the Skills & Development Trainers to develop and implement instore coaching programs for generic staff
- Lead the Product Trainers to develop and implement online education programs for key retailers via Product Trainers
- Lead the Product Trainers to develop and implement instore coaching programs for counter staff
- Develop and implement programs for branded content for Social Media via Product Trainers such as How-To videos and/or live streaming.
- Identify and develop future Education talents by teaching and coaching management skills
- Track results and follow up: use Mystery Shopper results, Customer Complaint reports as strategic tools to drive performance
- Inspire and motivate and lead at all times.
- Strong coaching, teaching and development skills.
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to deliver clear, concise and compelling messages.
- Strong planning and execution skills.
- Maintain standards of honesty and integrity.
- Senses other's development needs and bolsters their abilities.
- Forges alliances and collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Smoothly handles multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Encourages candid feedback, new perspectives, continuous learning, and self-development.
- Models team qualities such as respect, helpfulness, and co-operation.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced matrix team environment.
- add to all JD's
- Strong understanding of Social Media
- Strategic thinker
- Strong networker - internally as well as externally