Business Analyst/Data Sharing Assistant- Remunerated Internship - Start Asap
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Ville : Brussels
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Collect/Assure data quality/ Analyze sell-in/sell-out data/stock.
- Shape analyses and syntheses to help decision makers to drive business
- Cross-reference data from the sales force, market studies (internal and
external) and marketing in order to have a comprehensive overall understanding
of the business.
- Report to the business Development Department/Division on the analysis of
market trends, business performance and its levels, and make
- Responsible for datasharing : exchange with the clients
- Will be focused on promotional analysis
MASTER RETAIL FUNDAMENTIALS:
up-to-date with market, consumers & competitors
- Leverages Business
DEVELOP BUSINESS & OPERATIONS:
- Adapts brand distribution
- Influences retailer
- Follows-up &
- Ensures compliance
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect
Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to
apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation,
philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !
science, management, polytech)
- You are fluent (minimum B2) in French and/or Dutch and a good
knowledge of English
have strong analytical skills
are organized and you can cope with deadlines
of excel is an asset