Business Analyst - Kipling
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANVERS
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 0 à 2 ans
Description du poste
As Business Analyst Kipling for the EMEA region, you will support the Brand Finance organization in reporting and analysing the actual results, forecast updates and budgets proposals.
You will also act as the operational business partner and primary financial data resource for the Brand Management.
The financial brand analysis and reporting will be your focus (analysing sales and standard margin, delivering financial overview of direct brand expenses, financial analysis for the DTC channels).
Furthermore, you will deliver the input for the monthly forecasts & yearly plan through the reporting tool (IMPC) and deliver brand reports, as determined by Brand and Finance Management.
To achieve the goals of the department you will work closely together with your colleagues of the Finance department as well as the Brand Management and report directly to the Manager of Business Analysis Kipling.
Objective of the job:
* Operational Business Partner and primary financial data resource for Brand Management
* Responsible for financial brand analysis and reporting
* Working closely together with Brand Retail Analyst on DTC financials
* Responsible for Sales and Standard Margin analysis
* Responsible for financial overview of royalties and direct brand expenses incl. staff, selling expenses, commissions, advertising, samples, T&E etc.
* Input of forecast & plan in reporting tool (IMPC)
* Brand Reports and ad hoc support, as determined by Brand and Senior Management
Key job responsibilities and accountability:
Forecast, Budget and 5 Year Plan process:
* Collect budget data from Country/Channel & HR management
* Prepare sales budgets by country and channel
* Prepare departemental expense budgets
* Input and maintain budgets in IMPC at country and channel level
* Manage the preparation of the yearly budgets and Plan Assumptions Review package
* Manage the preparation of the 5 Year Plan
* Analyse monthly results by country and channel in cooperation with the Manager of BA, Accounting and Reporting department
* Monthly follow-up of Actual results vs Forecast, Budget and Prior Year
* Analyse and understand financial variances of the Actual results and Forecast vs Plan and Prior Year
* Collect and consolidate input on sales data and order book by channel, by month, by season
* Follow-up on brand expenses including marketing expenses and commitments and T&E
* Understand and validate royalty income calculation from Licensee partners
* Input forecast in IMPC at country level
* Prepare monthly results reports to Management
* Send out daily at-once report and track shipments vs. Forecast
* Assist in ad-hoc analysis on request of European or Corporate management
* Have understanding of standard costing and variances
* Have understanding of inventory levels, AR and Adjustments to Margin
Supervisor: Manager of Business Analysis Kipling EMEA
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
* 1-3 years experience in Controlling, Budgeting and/or Reporting, preferably in a multinational environment under US GAAP.
* You drive for execution through clear business understanding
* You have strong priority management skills
* You are able to cope with deadlines and evolving workload
* You have proficient communication skills and a customer service attitude
* You are accurate and pro-active
* You have an analytical mindset
* You are a team player
* You are ambitious and eager to learn
* You have good working knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
* Experience with AS400, Cognos, SAP (FICO) is an asset
* Fluent in English, spoken as well as written
* Strong work ethic with ability to work independently