Communication & Digital Experience Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANTWERPEN
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Date début : Per Direct
Description du poste
• Community management, social media, web-shop and third-party platforms
• Implement marketing strategies based on commercial targets form concept to execution
• Manage marketing budget and efficient return on investment
• Research and analyze based on internal data and specific research
• Mapping all the relevant digital and offline touchpoints (existing and new), investigating their potential and describing the ideal customer experience.
• Report efficiently on campaign performance and website traffic
• Set up of visual tools both for press and sales (product launches)
• Coordination of events (fashion shows, web events, retail marketing)
• Liaison with external press offices
Creative mind but also able to work in an operational environment.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business management and experience of 2 tot 3 years in the field of online marketing in a high-end fashion or marketing business.
You have a superior understanding of the social media universe including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
You have data analyze skills and a good understanding of Google analytics, SEO, CRO, Google AdWords and Facebook ad manager
Strong writing skills in both Dutch and English
Good knowledge of the Adobe package and MS Office package
Nice to haves:
You are flexible, you adapt quickly to new situations and see where help is needed.
You are driven. You can motivate, inspire, and always show people the bigger picture