Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Laakdal
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We are looking for a driven Customs Analyst to join our team in a temporary position of 12 months at Nike's European Logistics Campus! In this role the person will be working in an international environment and serving athletes around the world with passion for continuous improvement. The ideal candidate strives to stretch the boundaries of the possible and collaborates easily with others while focusing on the consumer needs in the fast-paced logistics environment.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
The Customs team is responsible for excellent performance of our import and export processes. By analyzing and constantly improving processes you'll help to ensure that products flow easily from the factories to the ELC and from the ELC to our consumers. As a Customs analyst you will coordinate projects both with internal and external stakeholders and lead the implementation of change by presenting and communicating effectively. Our Consumer is always at the centre.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You'll be a part of the Customs team that consists of specialists, analysts and managers and report to the Customs Manager. Together with our Transportation team, internal stakeholders and external logistics partners you'll ensure the fast and efficient delivery of our products and build strong relationships with external partners.
- Knowledge of international trade and customs processes, preferably from experience
- Analytical and critical approach and always looking for ways to improve
- Proven Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to keep an overview of different processes with attention to detail
- Multitasker with ability to prioritize
- Proficient communication skills in English and Dutch, spoken and written
- Self-steering but not reluctant to ask for help when needed