Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Laakdal
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We are looking for a results-oriented Customs Specialist to join our diverse team in a temporary position of 12 months at Nike's European Logistics Campus! You will join us in an international environment that serves athletes around the world with passion for continuous improvement. The ideal candidate strives to stretch the boundaries of the possible and collaborates easily with others while focusing on the consumer needs in a fast-paced logistics landscape. We are interested to hear your story, how you drive results, and passion you can bring to our team!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
The Customs team is responsible for a seamless execution of our import and export processes, while maintaining and ensuring compliancy within predefined standards plays a key role. By analyzing and continuously improving processes you'll help to ensure that products flow easily from the factories to the ELC and from the ELC to our consumers in a constantly changing environment. As a Customs specialist you will manage those flows by coordinating both with internal and external stakeholders through effective communication.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You'll be a part of a team that consists of specialists and analysts and report to the Customs Manager who will you help grow your talents. Together with our Transportation team, internal stakeholders and external logistics partners you'll ensure the fast and efficient delivery of our products and build strong relationships with our partners.
- Multitasker with ability to prioritize
- Analytical and critical mindset
- Interested in working with data to identify improvement opportunities
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of international trade and customs processes, preferably from experience
- Ability to keep an overview of different processes with attention to detail
- Proficient communication skills in English and Dutch, spoken and written
- Self-steering but not reluctant to ask for help when needed