Data Engineering Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Laakdal
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Now, more than ever, Technology needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Analytics, data science & Machine Learning capabilities and team to ensure we're improving the power of the Nike enterprise in the analytics/machine learning space and managing data as a driven advantage.
If you're ready to innovate and help lead our Enterprise Data and Analytics organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Nike technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its digital transformation journey!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
We are looking for a robust Engineering Manager to play a critical role in the development of Nike's Enterprise Data & Analytics capabilities. You will lead the team with a focus on the development of new solutions and capabilities for Nike's supply chain analytics and data platforms.
The successful candidate will bring their proven leadership experience, their excellent communication and relationship building skills in addition to their current, hands-on coding skills. In this role, you will be responsible for coaching developers to continuously elevate their engineering skills and to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions. You'll lead by example, promote our agile culture, and be an advocate of new technology and development techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- 8 - 10 years solution development and technology experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a team
- Proven track record of delivering on commitments
- Experience in building positive relationships across Product and Engineering.
- Ability to influence outcomes across highly aligned, loosely coupled teams
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and architecture patterns
- Experience building distributed / cloud scalable, real time and high-performance data lake solutions (AWS preferred)
- Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
- Understanding in agile principles and the Scrum development process
- Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Practical approach to solving sophisticated problems with ambiguous requirements#LI-EMEA