Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : ETTERBEEK
Catégorie : Création - Design
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Stanley/Stella is a Belgian company with its HQ in Brussels, but our approach is anything but local. Serving the B2B apparel market, our customers are spread across Europe and we work with an exclusive network of Official Dealers that transform our garments locally. From the beginning in 2011, our mission has been to produce premium contemporary garments in a more responsible and sustainable way. We therefore integrate sustainability into everything we do.
We have a substantial production footprint in Bangladesh, and throughout every stage of the supply chain, we insist on respect for people and our planet. Whether it’s choosing to only work with a limited number of state-of-the-art factories that empower and protect workers, or creating products from 100% organic cotton or recycled materials – our community can be confident that every garment is crafted and delivered with respect and responsibility at its core, and is fully certified to reflect this.
Our contemporary apparel collection is made for a young urban community. We offer over 100 styles for men, women and kids in a rainbow of beautiful colours and our garments are premium quality, supremely soft and comfortable to wear. We pride ourselves on being the best blank apparel brand on the market.
As you can probably tell, we’re proud of what we do, and our community is too which is why we’ve grown to achieve a sales volume of almost 10 million pieces. This represents a sales revenue of nearly €50M delivered by almost 100 employees, but we’re not done. We want to grow our team of likeminded people and are currently searching for new talents to join us.
Description du poste
The designer will provide support to the Creative Director in being an ambassador to the brand and will contribute with own knowledge and experience to help create a modern collection using Stanley/Stella’s DNA, Brand Values and attitude as a foundation. The role will encompass the below responsibilities.
•Research retail fashion and B2B markets internationally to identify trends and opportunities, working with both the creative & marketing team
•Create mood boards, colour palettes and design ideas – support development in the creation of tech packs & illustrator technical drawings
•Together with the development team, work with fabric/material & trims across circular knit & woven products. Support when necessary fittings
•Adhere to the corporate calendars and critical path
•Provide general support to the creative studio where and when needed
•Provide support to creative director working with communication team on photoshoots, social media posts, digital aspects, fairs & other brand related projects
•Opportunity to be part of the retail brand project
- Proven previous design experience at a fashion retailer or brand of at least 3-5 years
- Degree in Fashion or Design, MA level desirable
- You speak the French & English Language
- Strong free-hand drawing and technical drawing skills
- Confidence with CAD (Illustrator) is essential, photoshop
- Flexible in working hours when necessary and able to travel for job purposes (short travels)
- Attention to detail and organised
- Able to work and communicate efficiently across departments
- Passionate about fashion with a good understanding of brands, catwalk collections and what is relevant and happening in the market place. An interest to learn about the B2B market is essential
- Up to date with music, art & cultural trends
- Sustainably minded and interested in innovative ways of sustainable thinking and designing
JOIN OUR TEAM
- You will join a fast-expanding company and become part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the creation and promotion of our products.
- You will work in an international setting (sales throughout Europe, purchasing from Southern Europe and Asia).
- You will be plunged into the exciting world of textiles, in an environment that will allow you to contribute to the appeal of our products.
- Our strong sustainability culture, accredited by the best existing certifying bodies, will motivate you and give you pride in our venture.