Digital Account Manager, Dockers
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager on Dockers for our European Pure Players as a member of the digital sales team. This Role will take responsibility for the Dockers business in Amazon, Zalando & Asos, while at the same time driving on-going strategic initiatives for the digital pure players in LSE Wholesale, as well as defining future initiatives to optimize processes and tools which will support the continued growth of this channel.
This role delivers a unique chance to look at the WHS.com business from different angles: In this role, you will be involved in (and in many cases take the lead in) multiple cross functional activities focused around driving consistency and operational excellence within our digital wholesale business. You will drive the agenda (and roadmap) for our digital pureplayers, coordinating and communicating cross functionally and into the commercial team to deliver on strategic objectives and key milestones, whilst streamlining non-value-added processes. At the same time, you will be the Key Account Manager responsible for the Dockers business with these players and thereby be an integral part of the commercial team as well.
A strong understanding and experience of the wholesale sales process and account management is crucial, as well as a good level of knowledge of the key functions; Merchandise Planning, Finance /Business Analysis, IT, Marketing.
The notable responsibilities are:
Projects: LRN.com implementation / VMI set up for Zalando / Preferred supplier program / Zalando Partner Program analysis/ Unna, DHL, SV optimization / Pre ship & special handling review / Zalando mini sales launch day
Core Responsibilities: Owner of pureplayer roadmap / EDI Sell out analysis / Maintenance of Master Data / Order book conversion / Effective Sample management / Dotted line responsibility for OTC / Sales Launch and Product Launch preparation
Dockers: Sell in/ sell out responsibility for Dockers brand/ Cross functional management to align on Dockers strategy and implement in Zalando, Amazon, ASOS
What the Digital Account Manager already has:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within Wholesale Sales and excellent understanding of the wholesale process
- At least 5 years of strong business operational background
- Good understanding and preferably experience within the one or more of the core functions; Merchandise Planning, Finance, Business Analysis, IT, Marketing
- Excellent Communicator- requires the ability to articulate a vision and use influencing
- Customer focused
- Very good understanding of an account P&L
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Lateral Thinker / problem solver
- Team player
- Build engagement with others
- Strong organization skills
- Able to build strong business relationships
- Drive innovation and collaboration within and across multiple geographies and functions
- Negotiation skills with external partners and cross-functional teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills