Digital Partner Program Project Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : IT - Internet
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
This role is pivotal within the wider Digital Wholesale Team. Partner Program will play a key growth role for Levi's digital expansion over the coming years. The key task is to turn the Partner Program Strategy into reality through the identification, management and delivery of end-to-end connection projects. This includes coordinating alignment across the European stakeholder network and facilitating a wider transformation of our wholesale business towards a more digital culture and mindset. You will also be responsible for unlocking and growing the Partner Program business through data driven analysis, assortment optimization and partner consultation. You will work closely with our technology teams and 3rd party integrator to iterate and improve the integration process, experience and efficiency.
The success of our business relies on seamless operational interaction with our most important partners. The Partner Program Project Manager work closely with the VP Digital, Director Digital and the Planning and Supply Chain teams ensure smooth delivery of the peer to peer Partner Program ecosystem connections with our strategic wholesale partners.
The Partner Program business model allows us to connect consumer demand in our Partners' sites (e.g. Zalando) to product that sits in our supply chain. Partner program is one of our most effective tools to grow our business with partners profitably and sustainably, but also allows us to continue to improve the consumer experience outside of our owned and operated ecosystem.
- Drive the implementation of Partner Program with our key digital wholesale accounts.
- Work on initial partner audits for Partner Program integration across the technical, legal and financial requirements. Responsible for contract signings and approvals.
- Work closely with the partner counterparts to define a roadmap for integration, ensuring readiness on both sides, through careful mapping and management of the project intake plan.
- Work with IT in understanding the solution architecture and facilitating the end to end integration, refining the integration model as required.
- Work closely with the 3rd party integrator to ensure regular monitoring of the information flow and demand signals, problem solving as required.
- Monitor the performance of partner program integration within your scope of responsibility. Identify deviations from targets and drive necessary changes to ensure achievement of those targets. Monitor and evaluate changes implemented.
- Evaluate new business models or opportunities, give input into strategic direction, selection criteria etc.
- You will own the playbook for digital commercial business models to ensure consistency and harmonization at market level.
- Evolve existing frameworks and operational processes based on learnings during implementation to ensure digital growth and efficiency.
- You will have oversight of what is required to achieve business or roll out plans, the sharing of best practice across markets and accounts
- Provide formal, continuous communication with leadership stakeholders and the wider community on success metrics.Key Stakeholder Management:
- Partner Program Teams, internal and with the respective partners
- Market & Digital Partner Commerce teams
- Digital Sales Solutions
- Data and Analytics
- Planning and Supply Chain Management teams
- IT, Finance, and Legal teamsWhat the Partner Program Manager already has:
- You have a passion and curiosity for the digital business: You see the digital ecosystem as a business enabler and long terms strategic priority.
- You have excellent technical knowledge: Understands Partner Program business models, the integration process and the solutions architecture required to deliver them.
- You are able to develop and map complex business solutions and processes.
- You use and interpret data to make better business decisions that improve business processes and performance.
- You are results-oriented: You have a bias for action.
- You have a solutions-oriented approach and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills to handle multiple tasks and business partners.
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator: You work effectively with all members of the organization, from individual contributors to top execs.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- Fluency in English is required; at least one other European language would be beneficial.
- BA / BS in Business, Finance, Economics, IT or related field
- 6+ years professional experience (demonstrated experience in business development, platform management, consultancy or sales is a key requirement)
- eCommerce experience