Digital Pure Player Marketing Director
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Marketing
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
Our European Digital Pure Player accounts are one of the fastest growing parts of the Levi's business and a strategic priority for the company. The biggest of these accounts - Zalando, Amazon and Asos - are serviced through the European Digital team, based in the company's regional HQ in Brussels.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual who will be responsible for the development of integrated marketing communications strategies and their execution for these partners. This role will report into the VP of Brand Marketing and the VP Digital Europe and will be part of both the Marketing and the Digital leadership teams.
Working in close collaboration with the marketing teams at these accounts, the candidate will be responsible for fueling the growth of the business through the delivery of impactful onsite and offsite digital marketing campaigns, as well as building brand equity and differentiation on the platform in line with the brand's broader marketing objectives.
The successful candidate must have experience in defining the marketing strategies and creating successful integrated digital marketing plans spanning brand media, performance marketing, content development and influencer marketing, which drive commercial results and build cultural and style notoriety for the brand.
You'll be comfortable with managing multiple campaigns at the same time, have a test and learn mentality, and a demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate, communicate, build effective partnerships across the organization, manage agency partners, and influence others.
- Lead the account marketing relationships with these partners
- Define the marketing strategy for these partners and turn it into an annual marketing plan that reflects the Levi's brand strategy and priorities
- Develop and implement 'always on' performance marketing approach, as well as seasonal brand and product campaigns. Lead the team executing both performance and brand campaigns
- Leverage and critically evaluate data and analytics to fully optimize how A&P is spent. Constantly review campaign performance, sell through, KPIs, test & learn activities
- Leverage consumer insights to build strategies, brand relevance and connect with new audiences in order to drive consumer acquisition and grow market share
- Manage A&P budgets, co-funding and added value budgets, ensure accurate annual and quarterly forecasting.Collaborate cross-functionally
- Work closely with the European Brand Marketing and Media teams to leverage insights and capabilities from internal functional experts.
- Ensure learnings from working with these accounts are constantly shared with the wider organization in order to elevate knowledge not only about our consumers and shifting consumer trends in the market, but also how digital marketing is developing
- Feed into regional seasonal briefing processes, ensure the delivery of relevant branded assets and product information according to the required specifications
- Align with European Content and PR teams on the creation of bespoke assets for campaigns and influencer partnerships to ensure consistent brand positioning.
- Partner with the Digital Sales Team ensuring commercial and marketing priorities are aligned, ensure we increase business performance against set KPIs
- Represent marketing with the commercial teams, e.g. during sell in sessions: align key stakeholders around marketing priorities and participate in commercial conversations to agree marketing support
- Coordinate with local Marketing Directors and their teams in markets where these partners operates in order to ensure holistic market strategy and optimize local resultsLeadership characteristics and other foundational competencies
- Quickly builds relationships and gains trust amongst key stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills and ability to move seamlessly between the two
- Good executive communication skills, demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate, communicate and influence others
- Analytical, data-driven decision maker, with a passion for the consumer and consumer insights
- Strong ability to prioritize to deliver maximum results
- Fast learner, approaches situations with curiosity and open-mindedness
- Anticipates problems and develops contingency plansJob specific functional expertise
- Bachelor's or MBA degree in business/marketing
- 8+ years' experience working in Marketing and Media within a global fashion/ lifestyle brand and/ or in a digital pure player environment
- Experience managing marketing communications budget and agencies
- A strong interest in fashion, brand building and culture combined with an affinity with data and numbers
- Fluent in English. Other European languages is added value
- Strategic thinking + flawless execution
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external multidisciplinary groups