Digital Sales Operations Manager Europe
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Production - Qualité
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Lead and manage the Digital wholesale operations and data analytics team of seven.
- Lead the operational transformation across whs,com to ensure we land our AFP plan for 2021.
- Strive to be data driven, technology enabled and automated. More specifically deliver Operational Excellence through process improvement and systems automation prioritizing:
- Direct Shipment / One destination business case alignment & agreement.
- Automation and integration across EDI, VMI, SAP, Tableau CSV, Order Entry, Pricat, Invoicing, Pricing, Mass PO Update, External Portals.
- Work cross functionally with Sales and Planning to manage the WOR process from an operational perspective liaising with Supply and the DC teams internal and external, ensuring DIFOT KPI's are met across Pre Book, At Once, Fast replenishment and VMI forecasts.
- Implement process improvement strategies across the GTM calendar and supply chain end to end processes, with a specific focus on digital sales tools and sampling efficiencies.
- Lead communication on order book management, allocation and shipping to the whs.com accounts. Ensure we develop a systems based and automated solution that provides full "tower control" and visibility of orders at any stage in the process.
- Review and improve the cost to serve model, looking at cost saving measures across the supply chain as well as a move towards innovative and sustainable solutions for whs.com, transport, packaging, VAS, customer portals.
- Working with the Operations Analyst and Data and analytics teams manage the big data we receive from our major accounts to form consistent, user friendly internal reports detailing sell through and consumer insights information through: Data base creation, Tableau numbers alignment and predictive business models and automation.
- Lead the implementation and piloting of new business models including Partner Program and other Connected Inventory platform business models.
- Lead and implement the Light Touch Direct ship project with Zalando, Amazon and ASOS.
- Be the point person for Digital Wholesale Operations in Levi Strauss Europe, driving the digital wholesale agenda.Required skills & experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within digital wholesale operations and an excellent understanding of the digital wholesale operations processes internally and externally.
- At least 5 years of strong business operational background
- Good understanding and preferably experience within the one or more of the core functions; Merchandise Planning, Finance, Business Analysis, IT, Marketing
- Excellent Communicator- requires the ability to articulate a vision and use influencing
- Customer focused
- Very good understanding of an account P&L
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Lateral Thinker / problem solver
- Team player
- Build engagement with others
- Strong organization skills
- Able to build strong business relationships
- Drive innovation and collaboration within and across multiple geographies and functions
- Negotiation skills with external partners and cross-functional teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills