Digital Strategic Account Specialist - Eastpak
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANVERS
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 0 à 2 ans
Description du poste
The Eastpak story began in 1952 as Eastern Canvas Products, making tough and durable bags for the US army. The 70s saw Eastpak worn by college kids, followed swiftly by the introduction of the iconic backpack, and by the late 90s Eastpak was known for its 30-year guarantee and had started introducing luggage into the mix. Today Eastpak offers street smart backpacks and travel gear, as well as exciting collaborations and product innovations.
The brand's tagline 'Built to Resist' is carried through in the culture at Eastpak. Our values of Empowerment, Freedom, Creativity, Collaboration and Positive Resistance colour everything that we do and who we are as a team. We are a digital first brand with a drive to innovate and succeed.
Eastpak is a subsidiary of VF, the world's largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands. We are the leading drivers of retail as our global footwear, apparel and accessory brand is available in 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, we take great measures in developing and growing our people.
Let's talk about the role!
The Digital Strategic Account Specialist will work within the Digital Key Account team and synchronize with other business functions to provide a best in class service model to our digital partners.
He or She will also serve as a centre of excellence for planning, trading and operations within the digital organization and will play a key role in executing a seamless and disciplined GTM process.
She or he will also be responsible for coordinating our activities with our digital key accounts and online marketplaces, such as Amazon, across our digital platforms.
Success in the role will come through constant collaboration with all internal business units: Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Merchandising and Marketing combined with a strong desire to maximise all commercial opportunities through daily best-in-class operational management.
What will you do?
* Centre of excellence within the digital wholesale channel driving a best-in-class operational service model.
* Orderbook and contract management. Run allocation checks and work with supply functions to maximize availability and reduction in shortages. Manage contract business to reach conversion rate targets.
* Pro-active communication with customers required to support customer service and logistics with PO and booking in slots for timely deliveries.
* Plan, track and coordinate new seasons setup with Digital Merchandiser, Customer Service and customer according to GTM plan.
* Coordination of key account planning meetings and order appointments.
* Monitor digital marketplaces and provide weekly reports to enforce brands segmentation strategy.
* Update customer master data in SAP, create Etafs and streamline operational processes.
DIGITAL PLANNING & TRADING
* Manage category-based NOS programs and contracts. Liaise with accounts for monthly forecasting and sell-out data and identify re-order opportunities. Monitor and communicate impact on supply and demand.
* Create and provide order sheets to customers and enter re-orders.
* Provide account specific seasonal assortments (SMUs) and manage product flow.
* Develop and maintain strong relationship with the digital outlet channel and shopping club business and support sales process in line with business needs. Share campaign results and manage shopping club calendar aligned with our DTC team.
* Support account managers in 3YR LRP, seasonal demand planning and forecast submission.
* Support the digital channel as necessary in line with brand objectives.
Who will you work with?
Internal Partners: Brand Marketing, Business Planners, Sales Planners, Product merchants, Customer Service, Digital Merchandisers, Supply & Operations, Finance
External Partners: Customer brand specialists, customer operations
How you'll make a difference:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a business-related subject Experience:
* Experience in a similar analytical and/or retail driven role
* Sound knowledge and interpretation of retail KPIs
* A sound understanding of the online pure play channel
* A sound understanding of the online business model
* High energy, performance driven and detail oriented
* Proven record in creating strong internal and external working relationships
* High proficiency of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of SAP and Cognos are a plus
* Analytical and strategic thinker
* Commercial mindset
What's in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it's not just our products which set us apart from others. It's our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That's why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Brand new office with break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your cv and cover letter will be written in English.