Digital Transportation Director
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : Laakdal
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We are looking for a Digital Transportation Director for Nike's European Logistics Campus in Laakdal Belgium (greater Antwerp region). This role ensures that we provide the best in class final mile experience for our consumers, both today and in the future. At the heart of our ambition is serving the digital consumer by taking convenience, innovation and sustainability to the next level. As a leader of the Digital Operations team this person will champion the consumer needs by collaborating on a clear roadmap of groundbreaking initiatives while ensuring that our existing operations run smoothly. The role requires effective engagement with a broad range of third-party logistics providers across EMEA to align on future requirements and service execution. You will be part of Nike ELC's Director Team, where you will actively contribute to strategy deployment and leadership of our inspirational culture!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
In an environment of true empowerment, you will lead the team to ensure the best delivery experience for our digital consumers. You ensure the continuous flow of digital product to all markets in a sustainable, scalable, and reliable way. In order to bring our ambitious plans to life, we would love to hear your insights and innovation ideas based on the latest industry developments. Carrier performance is monitored and measured to enable you the opportunity to identify opportunities and implement changes. Being a part of the director team, you continuously feed and strengthen the Nike Culture across the organization and inspire others to do so!
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will build effective relationships with stakeholders across the business to align and integrate business direction and future expectations. You will work together with a team of people who are reporting directly and indirectly to you by inspiring and leading them towards a common goal. Externally you build partnerships with third party logistics providers. The role reports directly to the Senior Director of Transportation for EMEA.
- At least 5-10 years relevant working experience of running large scale international logistics operations and/or supply chain management with focus on digital business.
- Passion for creating service differentiation through delivery.
- Strategic system thinker who enjoys collaborating in the development of end to end processes.
- Dynamic and positive teammate with a history of bringing different teams together for greater collaborative wins.
- Excellent people skills and leadership experience with direct and indirect reports, able to build cohesive teams by focusing on diversity and talent.
- Comfortable with taking risks to develop themselves, the business, and the team.
- Strong communicator, fluent in English.