e - Commerce Business Analyst
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Renowned for breakthrough research, development and its commitment to innovation, Samsonite has excelled since its inception in a number of industry firsts. Samsonite offers an extensive range of travel, business, casual, kids and personal accessory products. Samsonite helps travellers journey further, with ever-lighter and stronger products.
Description du poste
The incumbent will be part of the European Digital and E-Commerce team reporting to the Ecommerce Manager. She/he will have the multi-task role of constantly supporting the digital team in identifying and analysing the e-commerce business requirements.
She/he will be responsible for issuing transparent reports in close cooperation with the digital and marketing teams and collaborative input from peers and dedicated experts.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, she/he will prepare ad-hoc analysis and executes data mining requests, analyse & interpret data through logical thinking.
•Issues weekly and monthly transparent and reliable ad-hoc sales reports based on given KPI’s.
•Prepares ad-hoc analysis and executes data mining requests.
•Carefully analyses & interprets data through logical thinking.
•Constantly supports and advises his/her team on existing reports and tools.
•Issues transparent and timely presentations for management teams.
•Continuously detects and highlights sales data patterns on brands, categories or on country level.
•Provides the necessary data input to prepare highly accurate sales forecasts.
•Provides automated website activity reports.
•Analyses E-Commerce sales performance and profitability KPI’s.
• Possess a Master degree in Statistics or Economics
• Be proficient in English
• Have affinity with E-Commerce and sales reports.
• Demonstrate a successful experience with Google Analytics.
• Have excellent computer skills and tools knowledge: Excel, SAP, BO.
• Possess outstanding analytical skills.
• Continuously pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Have excellent organisational skills.
• Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
• Show the ability to perform well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
• Be self-confident, independent and very well organized.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Be an enthusiastic team member and connect easily with other departments.
Samsonite is offering you a competitive salary package together with a very nice working environment.