Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Machelen
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
you support the E-Key Account Managers in the execution and monitoring of Trade
Activation plan at Key Retailers with the ambition to drive the retail business
of our Estée Lauder Companies brands.
- Coordinate and monitor E-trade and
online activations to drive retailer.com business in close collaboration
with E-KAMs and brand marketing teams.
- Review and optimise E-retail
merchandising of our brands, evaluate and enhance the online customer experience,
e.g. by optimising product detail pages, updating the brand boutique
according to the overall online brand guidelines and marketing calendar,
ensure accuracy of categorisation etc
- Supports Digital team (E-KAMs/Digital
Dir.) in preparing client discussions, for external and of internal
- Support the e-Kam team in ad-hoc
analysis of the performance of products & categories, retailers.com
domain analytics, campaign performance etc.
- Coordinate online product catalogs
updates with brand marketing teams to ensure new launches are pushed in a
timely manner and optimize our speed to market.
- Monitor competitors' online presence on
retailers.com touchpoints, ensuring all planned activities are executed
properly, identifying new opportunities to increase our brands' share of
- Assist on the launch and implementation
of new online brand boutiques with e-retail and pure player partners to
drive incremental sales.
- Possibility to further develop within
the function: get ownership over one or multiple e-commerce account(s), to
further develop these accounts in terms of increasing visibility and maximising
- Combining creative, commercial and
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint,
- Understanding of Web Analytics,
knowledge of Photoshop is an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken
communications in Dutch, English and French.
- Demonstrated organisational and project
management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks/projects
based on business needs.
- Commercial and business development
- Demonstrate flexibility and agility,
hands-on and pragmatic.
- Digital native: at ease with social and
- Embrace the company's corporate
and can-do attitude
Job: Commerce életronique
Primary Location: BE-VBR-Diegem
Job Type: Standard
Schedule: Temps plein
Shift: Equipe de jour
Job Number: 209467