E-Retailers Key Account Coordinator
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Machelen
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- Coordinate and monitor E-trade and online activations to drive retailer.com business in close collaboration with E-KAMs and brand marketing teams.
- Review and optimise E-retail merchandising of our brands, evaluate and enhance the online customer experience, e.g. by optimising product detail pages, updating the brand boutique according to the overall online brand guidelines and marketing calendar, ensure accuracy of categorisation etc
- Supports Digital team (E-KAMs/Digital Dir.) in preparing client discussions, for external and of internal meetings.
- Support the e-Kam team in ad-hoc analysis of the performance of products & categories, retailers.com domain analytics, campaign performance etc.
- Coordinate online product catalogs updates with brand marketing teams to ensure new launches are pushed in a timely manner and optimize our speed to market.
- Monitor competitors' online presence on retailers.com touchpoints, ensuring all planned activities are executed properly, identifying new opportunities to increase our brands' share of voice.
- Assist on the launch and implementation of new online brand boutiques with e-retail and pure player partners to drive incremental sales.
- Possibility to further develop within the function: get ownership over one or multiple e-commerce account(s), to further develop these accounts in terms of increasing visibility and maximising sales.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint,
- Understanding of Web Analytics, knowledge of Photoshop is an asset.
- Internship done in the cosmetics & beauty products and/or the luxury industry is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communications in Dutch, English and French.
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks/projects based on business needs.
- Commercial and business development mindset, results-oriented.
- Demonstrate flexibility and agility, hands-on and pragmatic.
- Digital native: at ease with social and digital tools.
- Embrace the company's corporate philosophy.
- Optimistic and can-do attitude
- Brilliant Execution Mindset
- Passion for product