17, rue de la Station
E-Shop/Commerce Manager - Fashion Retail - Brussels
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 5 à 10 ans
For our client, a major player in fashion retail, we are looking for a Webshop Manager based in Brussels.
Description du poste
You are a person who translates issues into concrete actions and implements them.
Of course, you do this on the basis of analyses and experiences that you share and discuss with the team.
You can always count on the know-how of the entire team.
You are also a teamplayer and you help your colleagues by sharing your experiences and ideas.
- You can contact the IT, financial, legal, logistics, customer service, etc. departments to determine the various impacts. You are the glue between all these departments when it comes to e-commerce. E-commerce affects all areas of the company.
- You ensure that the online shop activities fit perfectly into the overall picture. You give good advice based on a comprehensive view of the company and the market. You manage the online shop roadmap, you test new features, you meet frequently with the customer's business for new questions, features and you programme them on the roadmap. You also clarify the business requirements into concrete requirements.
- You like to create a page, search for an order or enrich a product in a management system. You are also able to use the online shop software.
- You have discussions with external partners to obtain the necessary support for the e-commerce project. These can be payment service providers, social media partners or web agencies. As Webshop Manager, you are in a position to conduct these conversations and take the necessary actions.
- You translate data from various sources into comprehensible and concrete reports. You define action points that lead to improvements. Working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Adwords makes you happy.
- You set up, monitor and analyse digital marketing campaigns. On the basis of these analyses, you will then propose improvements or formulate additional actions. A robots.txt or a sitemap.xml doesn't scare you to improve, to check. Navigating in Google Search Tools interests you.
- You give advice on SEA-SEO, digital marketing and help in the interpretation of all the data that the different marketing tools offer. Your reports go straight to the point and propose concrete measures for the next steps.
- You follow the latest trends and proactively propose new functionalities. Internally and externally.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with other colleagues.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Experience in e-commerce
- Good bilingualism (NL/FR) and English are essential.
- Hands-on mentality
- Great interest in e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Experience with analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Experience in retail
Our client offers a very competitive salary and all the extra-legal benefits possible in a company undergoing major changes.