Ecommerce Consumer Loyalty And Analytics Director - Europe
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We are currently looking for an eCommerce Consumer Loyalty and Analytics Director - Europe based in our European headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. In this role, you'll lead the team covering our European Consumer Database and our Digital Analytics, as well as our app, our digital content and consumer relationship management. This role is part of our European Digital Leadership Team, as well as our European Marketing Leadership Team and reports both to the VP Digital Europe and the VP Brand Marketing Europe.
- Build and maintain our European Consumer Database, in close collaboration with our global technology team in San Francisco. Our consumer database will over time become a strategic pillar, that enables loyalty and retention, as well as personalization, in our owned and operated channels across digital and physical.
- Run the Analytics function across our Digital business, including owned and operated businesses as well as big European third party players like Zalando and amazon.
- Work with eCommerce stakeholders to understand analytics needs and hypotheses
- Partner with relevant teams to ensure data consistency across the eCommerce ecosystem
- Be the tool owner for Europe for all analytics tools, e.g. Adobe Omniture
- Build data analytics solutions, e.g. robust senior management reporting, A/B testing routine, consistent approach to CRM/ eCommerce consumer database
- Collaborate with the Brand Management Team in building a world class loyalty program for our European fans. The program design and content will be brand-led and localized for key markets, with the consumer at the core, while the database, analytics and the execution will be driven by this role. It will be important to collaborate and find the right balance of speed and quality.
- Ensure all digital content cross channel is calendared and delivered, with particular focus on the app and consumer relationship management.
- Ensure Data, content, analytics delivered are a solid foundation for our marketing across our digital channels- ensure data from digital channels is fed back into the loyalty engine
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Proven track record of driving eCommerce revenue and improving ROI on invested budgets
- Extremely knowledgeable about new technologies / innovation in the digital marketing space
- Deep industry understanding of digital marketing trends across established and emerging digital marketing channels
- Ability to manage multiple third party partners
- Holistic, strategic thinker
- Credibility as innovative thought leader in digital marketing industry
- Fluent in EnglishTravel: 10-15%
What we offer:
- Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment
- An opportunity to work for the world's number one denim brand
- Informal dress code - wear what you love!