Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : DILBEEK
Catégorie : Achat
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : 2 à 5 ans
Born from a passion for authentic, our products reflect the style and requirements of those who are cosmopolitan, urban and informal. We sold our first line of men's shirts in the summer of 1989. Since then we have been inspired by countless references, which we absorb into our world.
Creating a store is like building a new home. We want the space to be comfortable and functional, as well as reflecting our own tastes and aesthetics. Each store is individual, even though there are features they all share creating this particular Bellerose experience.
Authenticity is core to all 16 flagship Bellerose stores and its 600 multi brand customers across Europe, Japan and the United States. Merging architectural genius with respect and preservation of the space: the stores are designed with wood, ambient sound, olfactory, cosy, raw and wide spaces. It is something rough and rock ‘n roll, real and sought out.
Working at Bellerose offers you an exciting yet rigorous and precise world where every detail counts. Join us and share our value: authenticity, sharing, respect for individuality, simplicity, proactivity and creativity.
Description du poste
The fabric-buyer responds to the Operations director and is in charge of the ordering and the follow-up of the fabric-delivery (S)he is checking the conformity of the collection- and production-fabrics.
The fabric-buyer follows up the deliveries to the different manufacturers for collection and production and organizes the appointments with the fabric-suppliers and stylists for the fabric-selections.
(S)he is in charge of the administration /input of the fabric-references in the PLM/ERP system, adding all fabric-data.
- you have an administrative, buying or a technical fashion degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a fabric-buying function;
- you have strong administrative skills, you are very well organized and have a strong overview;
- you are used to work with ERP and PLM software programs and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- you have good communication and negotiation skills and are fluent in French/Dutch and English;
- you are a team-player and stress resistant;
- you are analytic ;
- you have a good color view and a keen eye for details.