Factory Outlet Analyst Spring Intern
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Zaventem
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
At Levi Strauss & Co., you can be yourself - and be part of something bigger. We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We collaborate instead of competing. We believe that diverse perspectives make us stronger. And we try not to take ourselves too seriously. There's plenty of room to make your mark here.
Do you love denim, clothing and fashion in general? Become a part of LS&CO Retail team!
As a Factory Outlet Analyst, you'll support the Factory Outlet team in multiple tasks such as reporting enhancement, planning and allocation tasks to make sure we can delight our brand fans, and tracking our pricing and promotions activities. The internship will provide you with a better understanding of working with consumer data and forecasting in a complex retail environment.
About the Job
- You'll support the planning team in performance analyses and evaluate the data to promote follow-up action's product sell out related.
- You'll working closely with allocation team on sales reporting and performance updates to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability for all our brands.
- You'll enhance ad-hoc reporting activities to support the business needs.
- You'll support strategic project such as product segmentation and digital marketing to increase Retail store performance
- You'll help order entry in SAP.
- You'll coordinate product samples flow.
- You''ll be connected to different teams, such as Country Sales, Pricing and Asset Recovery.Start date: As soon as possible, available for min 6 months extendable to another 6 months.
- You have a first job experience (internships, summer jobs, volunteering...) in commercial or customer service role, ideally in retail industry.
- You like to analyse data and enjoy solving problems and suggest improvements.
- You are fluent in English, across both written and spoken communication.
- MS Office does not have mysteries for you, particularly Excel (like pivot tables and Vlookups) and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Power BI, SAP, SAS, Laris, Raymark/other EPOS systems is an asset.What We Offer
- An opportunity to build a career with a world-renowned, historic fashion brand that lives by our values.
- A diverse, international environment of smart, inspiring people.
- A fun, creative, modern casual dress culture.Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.