Flagship Store Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Vente au détail
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Plus de 10 ans
Behind every exceptional business stands an exceptional man. Recognized worldwide as the temple of elegance and sophistication, the prestigious Maison Degand is no exception to the rule, owing its success to founder and driving force: Pierre Degand.
Characterized by his passion for excellence, Pierre Degand acquired in 1983 the luxurious Maison located at number 415 Avenue Louise, which is now known as Maison Degand in Brussels.
The Maison Degand is the ambassador of a lifestyle and philosophy consisting of a permanent search for excellence and quality which is reflected, in relation to menswear, by the pleasure of dressing up for the sake of elegance, in accordance with one’s personality. The Maison Degand is committed to select the finest products made out of the best fabrics and materials and to work only with craftsmen who are fully dedicated to delivering the best quality and are passionate about their craftsmanship
The Maison Degand retails exclusively menswear clothing and accessories manufactured by carefully craftsmen from around the world. It is in a true unique retail experience of unequivocal luxury catered for an elite and distinguished international clientele.
Description du poste
- Establish and implement Action Plans to develop sales for each product category and client segment
- Ensure the achievement of business goals and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
- Ensure the implementation and development of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store
- Manage store staff (recruitment, Coaching, Training)
- Ensure development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement
Store Image Management:
- Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that best sellers product are displayed, through a close cooperation wit the Visual Display team
- Take care of the general look of the store/department in terms of cleanness, tidiness and efficiency, in order to ensure the best image of product and store, in line with the Maison Degand communication and promotion strategy
Store Operation Management:
- Ensure an economical and operational effective management of the store
- Guarantee an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, by ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistic and stock management
- Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, inline with Store policies and procedures
- You have acquired managerial experience with large teams (10/15 people minimum).
- You are rigorous, have an excellent presentation and a flawless relationship.
- The stock part; inventory preparations, inter-store transfers, have no more secrets for you.
- Your product sensitivity will help you if you need to take care of customers on an occasional basis.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- The position is based in Brussels.
Finally, a sense of initiative, flexible management and empathy will also be key elements in your function.
You want to represent a House and its know-how, you have real management skills and are recognized for your leadership. Force of proposal, you excel in the art of clienteling.