HR Legal Manager - Vilvoorde (M/F/D)
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Département : Brabant Flamand
Ville : VILVORDE
Catégorie : Audit - Conseil - Juridique
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste Responsable service juridique
As an HR Legal Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring legal compliance and providing expert guidance on HR-related matters for C&A in Vilvoorde, Belgium. In this role, you will demonstrate expertise in Belgian labor laws, contracts, employee relations, data privacy, as well as HR Legal policies. This role reports to the Head of Employment Law Europe.
- Provide legal advice and guidance to HRBP's and business stakeholders.
- Educate coworkers on legal issues, compliance requirements, and ethical standards
- Stay abreast of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards to ensure the company's compliance with all applicable legal requirements
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and practices that align with legal and ethical standards
- Monitor changes in laws and regulations that may impact the business and advise relevant departments accordingly
Oversee the drafting, review, and negotiation of various contracts and agreements with a specific focus on labor agreements.
- Manage and collaborate with external legal counsel on litigation matters, disputes, and potential legal risks.
- Develop strategies to mitigate legal risks and represent the company's best interests during legal proceedings.
- Master's degree in Law or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience as an HR Legal Counsel
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong contract drafting, negotiation, and review skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Sound business acumen and the ability to balance legal considerations with practical business objectives
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- A positive working atmosphere and a great team with an open feedback culture
- In-depth introduction into C&A and your new role and countless learning opportunities via our C&A academy
- Hybrid work model
- 20% staff discount