Intern Executive Assistant
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Anvers
Ville : ANTWERP
Catégorie : Direction
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Temps partiel
Expériences : Etudiant
Date début : 01.07.2020
Belgian twins - Alexandra Jacmin, who graduated from La Cambre and cut her teeth at
Maison Martin Margiela's and Jean Paul Gaultier's design studios, joins her entrepreneur
sister Ségolène in 2016 to create a modern denim wardrobe for women.
Description du poste
- Managing & handling the stock, i.e. receiving, counting, labeling the clothes
- Supporting of customers and press interactions
- Managing online sales: packaging & organizing the sending
- Managing lending pieces for press/shootings: preparing, sending, checking return
- 2 Saturdays in the month do the customer service in the Studio Antwerp.
The opportunity to participate in a small team as assistant of the co-founder of FAÇON
- The environment to boost your dynamic character by working independently on a variety of
- The chance to participate in all the aspects of a young dynamic fashion brand.
If this description gives you the feeling that FAÇON JACMIN is your natural habitat, do not
hesitate to contact us via email! We are looking forward to receiving your enthusiast CV and
motivation letter. Please do not forget to add your availability for the internship. Just to be
transparent it is a non-paid position.