Description de l'entreprise
XML (eXpert Manufacturer of Leisurewear) is a garment manufacturer established in Belgium for the past 27 years.
Our core business is composed out of knitwear, but we also produce a bit of woven garments. We develop and produce women’s wear, men’s wear and children’s wear for various European brands in collaboration with our Asian Offices and partners.
It allows us to work on a wide range of product types and expand the company’s business every season.
We currently have a job opportunity for a Development & Production Coordinator and and intern to join our young and experienced team within our offices in the Brussels area.
You will be involved in different activities linked with the textile industry, sourcing, communication, development and production.
Description du poste
We are currently looking for an intern to assist our Production Coordinators in the daily tasks.
Our Production Coordinators must :
- Launch and follow-up of collection developments and bulk production.
- Coordinate the communication between our Asian offices and our customers
- Price negotiation
- Establish good and trustworthy relationships with our customers and Asian colleagues
- Control and update of the technical files received from customers
- Production launch including administrative tasks and set-up of the production planning
- Close collaboration with our customer’s design & development teams as well as with our Asian offices.
- Team work & good communication skills
- A keen interest in fashion and textile
- Fluent English & good level of French, Dutch or Spanish
Willing to learn is a must !
Application for less than 3 months internship will be rejected.