Junior Production Designer
Pays : Belgique
Région : Bruxelles
Province : Bruxelles
Ville : BRUXELLES
Catégorie : Création - Design
Type de contrat : Stage
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Expériences : Etudiant
Date début : As soon as possible
Salaire : none
Description du poste
the lead production designer.
This role requires direct experience building tech packs for 3 dimensional products (bags, backpacks, etc.).
• Collaborate closely with Managers, Lead Designers, and Product Developers to produce clear, concise, and accurate tech packs.
• Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time.
• Troubleshoot and solve tech pack problems and issues as they arise.
• Attend design review meetings and take notes for required revisions to
• Assist and work with Lead Designer, category product managers, developers and R&D to create and render innovative new concepts, technologies and ideations for market leading products.
• Assist in creating visual concept solutions through story boards, graphic designs, prototypes and product briefs..
• Assist with researching domestic and international markets to identify key trends and technologies and consumer preferences for new product introductions.
• Assist in cataloging product tooling, developing & standardizing design signatures and standards, and assisting in packaging development.
• Assist with coordinating the design calendar and attend all relevant product meetings as required.
- Passion for sustainable fashion and product design. Previous experience in the luxury industry is preferred.
- 2D and 3D design and prototyping skills
- Strong concept and design skills combined with a sense of style and color.
- Proficiency in Technical illustration and sketching and shading.
- Finalize tech packages and proactively follow the execution of all product details: construction, color, form, style, performance, cost/value requirements etc.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
- Experience working with Pantone color matching space
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high workload environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Degree in Industrial or Fashion design or a related field
- 3 - 5 years of related design experience (preferred)
- Thorough computer knowledge and proficiency including Photoshop & Illustrator,
- AutoCad or any other 3D softwares.
- Strong organizational skills combined with outstanding verbal and visual
- Excellence in gathering help needed in developing a working project management plan
- Strong ability to give attention to details, as well as tested organizational skills
- Strong knowledge and prowess in using modern information and communication technologies to projects
- Ability to be proactive and independent, and to be interdependent on the team
- A creative mindset
- French and English, (Dutch – Spanish are a plus)