Key Account Manager
Pays : Belgique
Région : Région flamande
Province : Brabant Flamand
Ville : Machelen
Catégorie : Commerce
Type de contrat : CDI
Type d'emploi : Plein temps
Description du poste
- be the main contact and coordinator internally and externally of our brands towards each account.
- implement and follow up on the brands strategy, introduce new products and be responsible for the annual negotiations and follow-up on the terms.
- take ownership over the quarterly business reviews, follow-up on actions plans and make sure the strategy is implemented correctly
- collect and drive the tools to boost sales performance
- follow up on reporting and analysis of brand performances at each account.
- High energy and drive
- Team player who can work efficiently in cooperation internally with all departments and externally towards several contacts at Accounts.
- Good at listening skills
- Committed and seek ways to achieve goals despite unforeseen problems.
- Act as example with qualities as respect, helpfulness and cooperation.
- Inspire and guide in order to achieve success.
- Open to feedback, new perspectives, continued learning and self-development
- Sales experience
- Results oriented.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.